Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Flu and Huggies Coupons

Sorry for my blogging absence, I have been sick with the flu.  Getting sick is an occupational hazard,  I suppose.  I am still trying to get over it and have been living on a very "healthy" diet of grape juice, saltine crackers, and Ramen noodles :-).  

I did want to point out 2 new coupons that you can print from my side bar.  Coupons.com has 2 new Huggies coupons. One is for $3.00 off 1 Huggies Natural Fit diapers, the other is $5.00 off 1 Huggies Gentle Care diapers.  These are great, high value coupons.  Even if you don't have children in diapers, I would print them off and give them to someone.  I'll be using these coupons to purchase baby shower gifts or to give away to friends.  Make sure to get them quickly, they will go fast!  

Hopefully I'll be more up to blogging next week!

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I truly enjoy being a part of your team.
    Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.

    ReplyDelete