Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I'm feeling so much better after my little flu episode. My doctor gave me some very helpful medicine, and I was able to go back to work today! While I was sick, I menu planned all of March! It was a challenge to not repeat the same things, but I think I only ended up putting one meal on their twice. Here's what we're eating this week!

Monday
BBQ Lentils (Thanks to $5 Dinners for this one!)

Tuesday
Tofu Stir Fry

Wednesday
Spaghetti and garlic bread
Thursday
Home made pizza

Friday
Fried Tofu and baked potatoes

Saturday
Left overs/ on our own

I'm going to be making some banana muffins this week, but I'll be skipping any cookies. Hubbie and I have been having just a little too much fun with the cookies, and we need to be careful with our weight :-) Hope everyone had a happy Menu Plan Monday!
For more Menu Plans, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being such a great leader. The other team members and I are really inspired by your actions.

    ReplyDelete